Our Roof Condition Assessment service helps you accurately determine the exact condition of your buildings roofs.
The information provided in the Roof Condition Assessment will assist a property owner to be proactive in managing their roofing portfolio.
We will determine roof life expectancy and identify problem areas so you can avoid being blindsided by unexpected costs. Your analysis will also provide strategies for minimizing your long term operating and maintenance expenses.
Every Roof Condition Assessment performed by IRC is conducted by accredited RCI Roof Consultants. We are proud to have the largest group of RCI, Registered Roof Consultants (RRC) in Canada among our team of professionals.
We strive to protect our clients by confirming that the solutions you invest in meet all of your roofing and building portfolio needs. At IRC, you will find a level of personal attention on every project that is unmatched by any of our competitors.
Trust in our veteran team, state of the art technology and our decades of experience in the industry.
- Roof Condition Analysis
- RCI certified consultants (RRC and RRO)
- Detailed visual assessment of roof areas
- Preparation of a roof drawing(s), indicating roof configuration, measurements and anomalies
- Creation of a photographic record of the roof in general, location of services and equipment, roof penetrations, and specific areas of distress
- Moisture detection within the roof system
- Remediation recommendations relating to the determined condition
- Budget costing and prioritization for proposed remediation recommendations
- Development of a rehabilitation plan
If you would like more information about our Roof Condition Assessment services, Request An Expert right now. We can answer your questions, discuss more of our portfolio projects and fill you in on what IRC can do for your properties.