IRC is currently recruiting a CAD Technician, with knowledge of building envelope and structural systems, to be based in our office located in Richmond, BC.
- Produce AutoCAD drawings for:
- Condition Assessment Reports
- Tender Documents
- Construction Sets
- As-built drawings
- Asset management database programs
- Preparing quantity takeoffs and budget estimates
- Site work, which may include: measuring, assisting with exploratory work and photography
Requirements & Qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience in Architectural Drafting/AutoCAD
- Proficiency with AutoCAD 2012
- Experience with Sketchup or Revit
- Must possess the ability to read Architectural Blueprints
- General construction knowledge (i.e. how buildings go together)
- Knowledge and understanding of building envelope and structural systems is preferred
- Basic understanding of building construction including methods, materials and systems
- Exceptional attention to detail, specifically in accuracy of calculations and completeness of data collection and notation
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Self-motivating and multi-tasking ability
- Able to work individually and in a team setting
How to Apply
To express your interest in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Kindly indicate the position and location in the email subject line.
Note that while all submissions will be reviewed, only those that are to be considered for an interview will be contacted.
IRC is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation is available for applicants selected for an interview.