The Paving Project Coordinator will assist with the preparation of documents for, and administration of Pavement Remediation projects. This position will be based in Mississauga, Ontario.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform/oversee site evaluations and prepare/review condition analysis reports
- Coordinate geotechnical evaluations as required (i.e. boreholes, etc.)
- Review and edit site photographs and video
- Prepare specifications and design drawings in accordance with relevant jurisdictional standards
- Provide construction Contract Administration
- Review contractor submissions during construction
- Perform/manage site observations during construction
- Participate in the day to day operations of the parking rehabilitation Engineering Division of IRC
- Coordinate with IRC Engineers for peer review and design guidance
- Prepare and input data for time and expense billing and job costing
- Provide technical assistance to field technicians and technologists
- Travel as necessary across Canada to support national clients and other offices
- Other related duties as required
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma in Pavement Engineering or a related field
- New graduates welcome to apply; some field experience is an asset
- Solid computer skills with proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to act with business integrity
- Excellent written, oral and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Self-motivating and ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of organization and strong attention to detail
How to Apply
To express your interest in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly indicate the position and location in the email subject line.
Note that while all submissions will be reviewed, only those that are to be considered for an interview will be contacted.
IRC is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation is available for applicants selected for an interview.