IRC is currently looking for a Customer Service Administrator to fill a one year contract, with potential for permanent placement. This role coordinates the administrative duties related to the support services provided by IRC’s Customer Service department.
The primary responsibilities include administrative duties involving our Emergency Service Program and Organic Shingle Claims. This role would also be responsible for providing relief reception coverage.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
Emergency Service Program (ESP)
- Dispatch services calls to contractors and send status update requests (i.e. dispatched, in progress, on hold, etc.)
- Updating FCS (software) system with photographs and descriptions
- Reviewing and preparing invoices for Emergency Service Program dispatches
- Processing PO and invoice requests by creating spreadsheets and sending to client or contractor
- Issuing service reports for ESP dispatches
- Providing emergency service support 24/7/365
- Follow up on client correspondences and requests
- Updating client billing information
- Creating and/or updating Standard Operating Procedures
Organic Shingle Claims (when required)
- Entering claimant information into the Claim Tracking Form (CTF)
- Creating file folders and filing claims
- Organizing trip schedules for technicians
- Printing Organic Shingle claims
- Generating invoice documents for Organic Shingle Claims
Requirements and Qualifications
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in an associated or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in an administration role
- Knowledge of roofing systems and roofing design is an asset
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) email and the internet
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized with the ability to multitask
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven aptitude in prioritizing and effective decision making
How to Apply
To express your interest in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly indicate the position and location in the email subject line.
Note that while all submissions will be reviewed, only those that are to be considered for an interview will be contacted.
IRC is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation is available for applicants selected for an interview.